Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Square Foot Garden- Planting and Irrigation

Here our some more pictures of our Square Foot Garden...  This week we hooked up the drip irrigation and planted the garden.  Planting in this soil was super easy!  To find out what we used for the soil go HERE.
We planted tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, onions, okra, spinach, basil, cilantro, watermelon, cucumbers and then I bought a flower for each one of my children to plant and take care of.  They LOVE their flowers and check on them every day!
Click HERE and HERE to see other posts about our square foot garden and how it has progressed!


Please take a moment to vote for us on Picket Fence! It only takes one click!  Thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great Brooke! I wish my garden looked that good...if only that squirrel would stay away! :)

Unknown said...

I love your irrigation system! Did you build it yourself? What did you use?

Unknown said...

This is great! Perfect timing. I need to do this. Thanks for the inspiration!
Janiene

Unknown said...

Looks awesome! thanks for posting. I pinned it and it already has 58 re-pins! Hope that generates a lot of traffic for your awesome blog :)

Blessings!
Janiene
http://bishopsfamilysite.blogspot.com

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

What a great garden! It LOOKS so pretty too.

Warmly, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...