Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Feature: Sew Stormy

I have a friend here in El Paso that is so talented and when I found out that she has a blog, I knew I had to let you all know.  Her blog is called Sew Stormy.  She has five children and as you can imagine, is always busy, but she finds time to work on fun projects.

She has an amazing sense of style!  She just recently repainted her dining room to this beautiful blue.  You can take a look at the before pictures on her blog.  The blue is so calming, I love it!

She is an incredible quilter!  She has a whole room in her house that is set up just for all her quilting!  I would love a room like that!  She is always working on a quilt, or five...
Here is her Daisy Buttons Quilt


Here is another quilt that I think is darling!  I love all the colors in it!
This one is called the Modern Rose Garden.

I also love her Swoon Quilt!

But she does more than quilt and paint her house, she also is a canner and cans her own fruit and jams

And she decorates so cute!  Here is frame wreath that she made this past fall.  I love fall!


So...you really should head on over to Sew Stormy and look around at all her craftiness!  You won't be disappointed!
Vote for us on Picket Fence by clicking this button!

2 comments:

Stormy said...

Hey thanks for all the great comments and the feature! It's the best when you get good feedback on the work you've done!

Gypsy Heart said...

Extremely talented lady! Just found your blog and so happy I did. I'm a fellow Texan for the 2 of you that reside in this great state. :-) It's neat to "meet" 4 beautiful young ladies that are very creative.

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend! Stop by and say hi when you can ~

Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...