Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brownie Bites


Who doesn't love brownies? I know that I do! All that chocolatey goodness...mmmm!
One of my sons had to bring brownies to Scouts for the dessert.  We decided to make brownie bites and they were oh so good!


We just used a basic brownie box to make the brownies.  We just baked them in mini cupcake wrappers in a mini cupcake pan.  I cooked mine at 350 degrees for about 13 to 15 minutes.  Make sure to check on them so they don't get too overdone.


Top with your favorite chocolate frosting.  I used a chocolate cream cheese frosting and sprinkled chocolate shavings on top! They were a hit and perfect chocolate bite size deliciousness!



Please take a moment to vote for us on Picket Fence! It only takes one click!  Thanks!

8 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Yum! My husband would love these!

Unknown said...

What a great idea, mini brownie cupcakes. SO much easier to serve. I just voted for you on picket fence, always enjoying seeing what girls are up to:) Just hopping over to invite you to link up to my first time ever blog hop:) Hope to see you there.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

They are so pretty!

Amanda said...

These look super yummy!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

I would love it if you would link up at Watch Out, Martha!’s link up party: Martha Mondays, going on now! Hope to see you there!
http://www.watchoutmartha.net/2012/05/martha-monday-link-up-party_13.html

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

How delicious! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday this week.

Unknown said...

Oh these look sooo good!!! Thanks so much for sharing at Two Sasters!!

Six Sisters said...

These look so good. I bet the scouts were so excited to get such a yummy treat!! We loved having you link up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Hope to see you back soon! -The Sisters

Six Sisters said...

These look so good. I bet the scouts were so excited to get such a yummy treat!! We loved having you link up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Hope to see you back soon! -The Sisters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...