Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Feature: A Cupcake Love Affair

I recently came across a new blog and I had so much fun looking over all of her posts!  Heather is the talented lady behind A Cupcake Love Affair.  She is a pastry chef that loves to bake and especially loves cupcakes.  And everyone of her treats look so amazing!  My mouth waters just by looking at all the pictures!

She has so many fun ideas for cupcakes.  Here is one for Green Velvet Cupcakes.   I recently fell in love with red velvet cupcakes and I know that these will be no different!  And I just love the clover she puts on top.


And take a look at this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake.  Anything with chocolate and peanut has to be delicious!  And look at that presentation!


Here is a fabulous Pirate Birthday cake for a 50th birthday party!  She has so much talent!  My cakes never look this good...


So if you haven't discovered her blog yet, head on over and check her out!  You will not be disappointed.


Please take a moment to vote for us on Picket Fence! It only takes one click!  Thanks!

1 comments:

Heather @ A Cupcake Love Affair said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring me! I'm doing what I love over here and the response has been awesome and overwhelming!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...