Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wayward Girls' Crafts: Pumpkin Smoothie

Today we have Jaime visiting us from Wayward Girls' Crafts.
We love keeping tabs on the ladies there, they are so creative and fun and have so many neat ideas!
They will be sharing with us their Pumpkin Smoothie

Photobucket

But first, lets get to know Jaime...

******************************************************    
 

Hi everyone! I'm Jaime, with Wayward Girls' Crafts! Thank you to Babblings and More, for having me! I blog with my mom and three sisters and we are a Wayward group! Wayward Crafting means flying by the seat of our pants and biting off more than we can chew but making it work. I love home decor, baking, jewelry making, and trying new things.

Photobucket

I'm so excited to be posting at Babblings and More today. I just love these sisters' blog! Today I'm posting a fun fall recipe, especially good for us in the south where it's still warm out (80 degrees yesterday)

Photobucket

This is a really easy recipe, great for breakfast. I like to think of it this way: I'm getting a vegetable before 9 am! Plus, there is no refined sugar in this recipe!

Pumpkin Smoothie:

Ingredients:
1/4 cup pumpkin
3/4 cup milk
1 frozen banana
Dash of pumpkin pie spice, to taste

Photobucket

Directions:
Blend all ingredients well. Serve and enjoy!

Photobucket

Like this recipe? You might enjoy some of my other fall recipes and crafts:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Babblings and More for having me!!

**********************************************

Thanks Jaime for the wonderful recipe!  I know that my family will love it!

Briana

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Thanks for having me! I love your blog!

Jordan McCollum said...

Yum! Yay Jaime!

Brooke Kenny said...

I will have to try this! It looks SO yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...