Monday, October 22, 2012

Hand-Print Pumpkins

On Friday, I posted a fun pumpkin painting activity that I did with my children- Glitter Pumpkins.  Here is another pumpkin decorating activity that we did...
Hand-Print Pumpkins

This activity was just as fun, but it did required more work on my part- helping my 2 year old with her hand-prints.

I had my children pick out their pumpkins from the garden.  Then we used Martha Stewart Pearl Paint, you can find it here...  I actually really liked this paint and the consistency of it.  It made this project a whole lot easier having paint that went on the pumpkins nice!
 
 My children just did hand-prints all over the pumpkins.
 
 
 We let them dry and we were done.  FUN and EASY- my kind of project!
 

What kind of pumpkin decorating activities do you do with your kids?
Brooke

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this cute and simple idea! I would love for you to add this to my link-up.
http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/10/co-hosting-moms-library-link-up_24.html

Thanks,
Julie

Unknown said...

Cute pumpkins! Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you next week.

PJH Designs said...

This is such a cute idea to do with the kiddos! Thanks so much for linking up with Totally Transformed Tuesday. Hugs, Peggy~PJH Designs

Jill said...

Another really neat project!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...