Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DIY- Headband Holder

Now since I have two little girls, I have collected quite a collection of flowers, bows and headbands! Buying and making accessories for little girls really is addicting!  Having a place to put everything is definitely a challenge.  Here is a very easy way to store headbands.  The best part about it is that it did not cost me a thing!  I had everything at my house!
I don't know if you remember my Old Window Makeover, but I had some left over fabric from that window in their room.
Then I got a new roll of paper towels and rolled the material around it. 
Then I just tucked the left over material in the paper towel holes.
 This was SUPER easy and now I have my headband organized and it actually looks cute!
Brooke

8 comments:

Feathers and Sunshine said...

Easiest project ever! I have 2 little girls too, and I have a cute clip organizer, but I'll admit, the headbands are a mess. Now I have a solution, thanks a bunch.
Stacia@ http://feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute! I think I want to make one of these headband holders! I have put an oatmeal can to the side and want to try that or the papertowel like you mentioned.
www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

Katherines Corner said...

cute, practical and thrifty too. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday favorite things hop. Big hugs!

Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos said...

What a great idea! I've been trying to figure out what to do with my daughter's nine million headbands forever. Might have to try this!

Bethany@http://thislittleestate.blogspot.ca/ said...

I make headbands and will have to try this! This is my first time visiting! Thanks for the inspiration.

Mariel said...

Hello, way clever! I would love to have you stop by 'Or so she says...' and share some of your great ideas at the link party, going on right now (every Sat-Tues). Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

Unknown said...

I really need to make one of these! My daughter has head bands scattered everywhere! I love how easy it is to make! Thanks for sharing at our Weekend Wonders party!!

Unknown said...

this is a great idea! this would be a great post for my Repurposed Ideas Weekly blog hop at:
http://repurposemylife.com/repurposed-ideas-weekly-11/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...