Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Fireplace Mantel

We just recently moved into a new house last month and it has a beautiful fireplace mantel.  I am so excited to decorate it throughout the seasons!

I just love Fall and all the colors, along with the beautiful cooler weather we enjoy.  So I am so delighted to decorate to fall!

I picked up the garland and pumpkin at Hobby Lobby over the past few years when they clearance out their old decorations.  I was given the candle holders from my wonderful sister-in-law.


I picked up some letters at Jo-ann's and painted them black a few years ago.  And the star I found at a yard sale.


I just love the new look and the new house!
Now off to decorate the rest of the house...

Briana

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your pumpkin! (and thanks for spelling mantel right ;)

The Domesticated Princess said...

I love the idea of a monogrammed pumpkin!

Le4nne said...

I also love the monogrammed pumpkin. I'm thinking that I will have to make one of my own this year! ~Mommy the Literacy Master

buggalcrafts said...

Cute idea!

http://buggalcrafts.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/fall-leaf-ornament/

Unknown said...

What a cute mantel! Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...