Tuesday, October 30, 2012

No-Sew Tulle CINDERELLA Dress!

I recently bought Cinderella on DVD for my daughter.  She has been completely obsessed ever since!  So for Halloween she of course wants to be Cinderella!
 
 
This was such an EASY dress to make.  
You need:
 15 yard of Light Blue Tulle 
2 yards of White Tulle
Waffle Headband
A Blinged Out Hair Clip 
Crown
 
 
What I did was cut the Tulle in 6 inch strips and ran it through the waffle headband.  When the headband was in the middle of the tulle, I tied the tulle in a knot around the headband.  I used the same technique to make the sleeves.
 
 
 To cover the waffle headband, I put the dress on my daughter and wrapped the tulle around the headband then I put the hair clip on it to keep it in place.  
Your done!
My daughter absolutely LOVES her dress!
Briana made a similar dress for her daughter but in pink- check it out HERE!
Brooke

5 comments:

Kimira said...

This is so super cute. And your daughter is really pretty. I have two princess mad kids at home, so I will probably give is a shot.

Annie said...

What a lovely dress and princess!

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous! The dress is so much better than any commercial costume, way to go! Popped over from a crafy soiree. New follower!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

She is just darling! Beautiful dress and nicely done. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/10/make-it-pretty-monday-week-21.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Amazing! My daughter would love this. How long did it take you to make it? Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...