Monday, March 4, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Frame

Last year the ladies from Eighteen25 posted the cutest St. Patrick's Day Printable.  I didn't use it last year, but I did this year and I love it!  I used a frame from Cut it Out.  


I spray painted it a light yellow.  I wanted to give it a distressed look, so I used my husband's belt sander.  The only problem was that my son used it right before I did and was sanding a piece of wood that he spray painted green. Yikes!  Needless to say, my frame ended up with green on it.  I sanded the frame by hand, but kept some of the green on it.  

I thought that it looked great!  The green on the frame make the words pop out even more!  It's hard to see the color in the picture, but it looks fabulous!

 
Briana

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...