Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Announcing the Arrival...

We are pleased to announce the arrival of Briana's newest little girl!


Rosie Grace Richardson
Born: 3/3/13
at 9:10 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
20 inches long

Everything went perfectly and I couldn't be happier!  The labor and delivery was probably the easiest that I have ever had.  In fact, for those that know me, I have never had an epidural.   I even signed the papers to get one this time (it was the first time I had ever done that).  But she came so fast that signing the papers were pointless.  Oh well.


The doctors and nurses were great!  My husband didn't know what to do with himself because he is usually delivering the babies.  Now it was his turn (once again) to be the father.  We had little Rosie at the hospital Ben works for (he is an OB/GYN resident), so everyone knew us and were so excited!



My mom came and stayed with our other kids while I was in the hospital.  They loved having her there and didn't want her to leave! 


She gets a lot of attention everyday and everyone waits in line just to hold her.  When my kids came to visit us in the hospital, my boys brought lotion and rubbed my feet.  Isn't that so sweet!   

I will post more pictures of our family when we get them taken, hopefully next week!

Briana

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Congrats!

Brian Reed said...

She is SO cute! Great pictures! I cannot wait to meet her!

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

The Thriftiness Miss said...

What a cutie pie!! Congratulations to you momma! How cool is it that you knew everyone at the hospital too.. That must have made everything just a little bit easier :)

It also sounds like you have some amazing little men at home as well. How sweet that they rubber your feet for you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...