Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tagged!

We were tagged by Suzanne from the blog Written by SuzanneShe asked us a few questions and these are our answers.  Hope you enjoy getting to know us a little more.  :)



1. Why did you started blogging?

We started blogging to keep better in touch with each other.  At the time, Brooke and Briana lived in Texas and Brittany and Bridget lived in Arizona.  We didn't get to see each other often, so we decided to post different crafts and recipes that we worked on to keep connected.

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

We like blogging because of all the amazing ladies out there.  It is a great way to share ideas and also to get ideas!

3. What kind of posts would you like to do more on your blog?


We would like to do more tutorial posts on our blog.  We like it when other bloggers do tutorial posts, but they are really time consuming and most of the time, we forget to take pictures of every step.  :)

4. What kind of posts do you like reading on blogs?


 Like I mentioned above, we like reading tutorial posts.  But we also love looking at recipe posts.

5. What is your favourite beauty product?


I love lotion.  My skin gets really dry and I like to keep my skin hydrated.  Mascara is my go to makeup item!


6. What is your favourite beauty brand?


I don't have a favorite beauty brand.  I'm always changing things up and trying different brands.



7. What is your favourite colour to wear on your nails during fall and winter? 


During fall and winter, I generally wear darker colors on my nails.  Not very often do I wear any polish on my fingernails because they just get all chipped with everything I do on a daily basis.  My favorite polish is OPI.



8. What is your favourite colour to wear on you nails during spring and summer?


During the Spring and Summer, I wear lighter colors, usually with a little sparkle.  I love it when Brittany paints my nails!  She does some incredible designs with polish!


9. What is your favourite colour to wear this spring and summer?
 


I personally like wearing green.  But during the spring and summer months, I also like to throw in some pink and purple.



10. What is going to be your must have this spring and summer?


Since I just had a baby 2 weeks ago, my must have this spring and summer is my new diaper bag. I love it!



11. What are your favourite tags?



My favorite tags are recipes and furniture tags.  



Thank you Suzanne for asking all these questions.  They were really fun to answer!  
If any of you want to answer these questions, please let us know and we will tag you!



Briana

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for doing this tag! I really enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you a little better. :)

Thanks again!
xoxo
Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...