Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mock Thin Mints


I had a craving for Girl Scouts Cookies and came up with a plan to make some with my boys. These were so easy and yummy! Great for a quick fix!

Mock Thin Mints
1 package of Chocolate Graham Crackers
3-4 squares of Melting Chocolate
1-2 drops of Peppermint Oil

Break all the Graham Crackers into the desired size. Melt the Chocolate. (We did it in a glass bowl in the microwave at 1 minute intervals.)  Once melted, add the Peppermint Oil. Stir well. Dip the crackers in the chocolate making sure the cracker is covered with chocolate. Let cool on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Enjoy!



Bridget

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How easy and delicious! :)

I would love for you to join my Link Up! :)

http://www.pluckys-secondthought.com/pluckys-link-up-and-blogiversary-celebration-giveaway/

NorasGranddaughter said...

What a neat idea! Is it your own?
I'm going to try this.
I LOVE Thin Mints! But I have stopped buying them because of the liberality of the upper echelons of the Girl Scouts and so much of the purchase price of the box of cookies goes to that. I make a 100% contribution to the Local Troop instead. I LOVE the work the Local Troops do with girls. I am a former Girl Scout myself and greatly admire the character building they did in the 50's for me :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...