Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Graco Backless TurboBooster Seat Review

I (really my son) was privileged to review a Graco Backless TurboBooster Car Seat.  This has been a really fun review mostly because my son was SUPER excited about it!


He got even more excited when he saw the color of his NEW booster seat.  He got a GREEN one with Motorcycles on it.  His favorite color is green so he was thrilled.  In fact. so thrilled that he laid it on the floor and wanted to sleep on it!


This booster seat has been really nice. 
 It is really light and super easy to transfer from truck to truck (super helpful because my son has been going to work with dad on the farm).  It also has 2 cup holders that hide away into the seat when they are not in use.   My son uses one for some snacks and one for a drink.  My son can also buckle himself in, which is really nice for Momma!


We have really enjoyed this booster seat so far and my son definitely approves of it!!

Brooke

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...