Friday, September 7, 2012

Sugar-Free Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

 My husband is allergic to pretty much everything!  So I am always looking for new meals and dessert to make.  I recently tried these Peanut Butter Cookies and he absolutely LOVES them so I thought I would share them with you.
 
Sugar-Free Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
 
Ingredients:
2 Cups Splenda
1 Stick Butter
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
3 Cups Oats
Wax Paper
 
Directions:
In a saucepan, boil the splenda, butter and milk.  Boil for 1 minute then add the peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal.  When all mixed together, drop the mixture on wax paper until they are cooled and hardened.  
 
ENJOY! 
 
 


Brooke

9 comments:

Jill said...

Yum! Tasty sounding and looking cookies!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

cathy@my1929charmer said...

This really caught my eye - why you ask - well let me tell you! I love peanut butter, like that it's sugar free and no bake! Yikes!!!! They look delish, and I'm wanting one right how. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success! Oops - forgot to tell you I pinned it!

Anonymous said...

Giving this a try today! They look yummy! Hubby is diabetic and I am always looking for new ideas.

Unknown said...

Wow- love a no-bake! Love it if you could link this one up to Wonderful Food Wednesday at At Home Take 2 also.

Katie Drane said...

I'm so glad that I'm following you!Sugar free no-bakes...um, yes please:) Thanks so much for sharing this recipe on Pincushion Creations!

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

Monica said...

Visiting via 36th avenue...thanks for sharing this! looks like a great recipe to try!

Ladies Holiday said...

These look so easySaying Hi from Mom on A Time Out Hop...I host Photo Friday Link Party, I'd love to have you link up this or any other original photo from your blog. Happy Hopping!! And delicious!

Adorned From Above said...

These look amazing. I can't wait to try them. I have a link party on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link this and any other posts. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. It runs from Wednesday to Sundays.
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/reeses-smore-brownies-and-wednesdays.html
I hope to see you there. I am your newest follower, and I would love for your to follow me also. Have a great Day.
Debi Bolocofsky
Adorned From Above
www.adornedfromabove.com

Kathryn Pepper said...

These look delish! I'm featuring these tonight at my link party. Thanks for linking up!

Kathryn
destinationcraft.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...