Friday, September 21, 2012

Feature Friday- Reeds Blacksmith Shop!

Are you looking for the perfect custom gift?  
You need to check out our Dad's Etsy Shop called Reeds Blacksmith Shop.  He does AMAZING work and even does custom orders!
These make the perfect wedding gifts!
 A Heart Dinner Bell- wouldn't that look adorable in a country house!
 Here is a hand-forged heart made out of a used horseshoe.
I have one of these horseshoe key rings and I love it! 
Go check out Reeds Blacksmith Shop and get your orders in before the rush of the Christmas Season!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Rose!

Priceless Heritage said...

Amazing work! So talented!

Madame Heather said...

These hand forged gifts are adorable! I am your latest follower and would absolutely love for you to stop by and say hi!

http://spunkyrealdeal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I saw you on Monday Mingle qnd just followed you.

Please follow me
http://coupongator2.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...