Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Feature: Sew Stormy


My friend has the most amazing quilting room!  She has fabric in her room that could last me a lifetime and I would be so happy!

She started a Star Sampler Quilt on her blog a while ago and for all of you quilters out there, it would be so fun to follow along.  She shows how to make each star block step by step and each one is different.

He blog is called Sew Stormy and we have featured it before, but this was just too fun to pass up!

Here is a little sample of a few of her blocks...

Here is Block 6:
Star Sampler Quilt A Long

Here is Block 5:
 Ribbon Star

Here is Block 4: (and I love these colors!)
Star Sampler Quilt Along

 So, hop on over and start your own Star Sampler Quilt!

Briana

1 comments:

Stormy said...

Thanks so much for featuring me again! You gals have such a fun blog. I always love to see what you are up to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...