Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Homemade Baby Wipes

As many of you know, I just had a baby a little over 2 weeks ago.  The thing that I am doing different with this baby is CLOTH DIAPERS!  I was a little hesitant about it, but to my surprise...  I LOVE IT!  They are super easy and I do not have nearly the amount of accidents that I did with disposables.  I figured that if I am washing diapers, I might as well wash some wipes to.  So I decided to make my own wipes because it is SO much cheaper.
These are SO easy to make.  I had some left over flannel, so I cut them up in 8in x 8in.  Then you just to a hem stitch around the edges so they don't fray.  The 8x8 fits perfectly in the wipes container.  
If you are looking for wipe solution, there are many homemade recipes you can use. Click HERE to see a bunch of recipes.
Now, I just need to convince the rest of my sisters to change over to cloth diapers!

Brooke

5 comments:

Just Jaime said...

So cool! I want to try cloth diapering!

DuSyl said...

I so Love Love Love Love this if only I had Pinterest back 20 plus years I would of made them too!!! So glad you did. I even had to tweet bout it plus I pineed it on ointerest. You girls Rock. Another benefit A greener lifestyle change. Way to go!!!

Shiloh said...

Look at you so motivated!! I cloth diapered with my first and we're doing it with my second also. It didn't take me long to realize that disposable wipes were pointless too. But I was lazy, and we just use those baby washcloths. I dip them in water that has a little bit of baby shampoo in it. It's worked great for my kids.

Anonymous said...

You are super mom!!!! Congrats on the new addition!

Kristin said...

How clever! And congrats on the new baby and thanks for stopping by Little Corbin Hill =)

Kristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...