Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring is Here

I love this time of year!  All of the blossoms and warmer weather is something that I look forward to during the cold winter months.  I love the smells of the flowers and the new foliage on the trees.  

For those of you who keep up with our blog, you might know that I have five boys.  So that means we do a lot of Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts!  We have amazing Scout leaders here in El Paso and the boys earn so many awards.  It's really impressive!  Last month the Bears (the 9 year old boys) worked and completed their Photography Belt Loop.  Their assignment was to take pictures and show them to the den.  My son was so excited!  He asked his Scout leaders if he could edit them in Photoshop as well.  They told him he could and these are the pictures that he came up with.  I did not take any of these pictures or edit them.  These are all the works of a nine year old boy.  I love how they just scream SPRING!






Happy Spring!

Don't forget to vote for us on Picket Fence!

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

So impressive! He knows way more than I do about photoshop!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey it's Cheri from Its So Very Cheri--stopping by from the Linky Party Hop.

I hope you have a fabulous week.

don't forget in addition to the Wed party HOP I also have a Sunday party and feature bloggers on Saturdays. http://itssoverycheri.com/2012/04/01/its-party-time-4-1-2012/

Cheri

Unknown said...

Love the pic's! You should be a proud mom. I am from Las Cruces so I do know it's tough right now to get great spring photos. He was very clever. I found you on the It's So Very Cheri Blog Hop and am glad I did. I am now following you on Linky and would love a follow back.
Evelyn
http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

I really like your pictures. I'm guessing Instagram? I'm still trying to figure Instagram out. Any tips?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...