Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pretty in Pink

We have been absent the past few days.  Life has been extremely busy.  My family is really good at sharing, especially when it comes to sharing sicknesses.  Off and on for the past few days, we have had someone sick in our home.  No fun!  Hopefully this will pass sooner than later...And I have had so many assignments due this past week for my college class.  But I only have one more week and I'm done with this semester!  Yea!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  My daughter turned three years old on Easter!  She wanted everything to be pink: pink toys, pink cake, pink frosting, pink ice cream, pink candles, and even a pink snake that doesn't work!  (I still don't know where that one came from!)

So here's to pink...nothing fancy, just all PINK!


Please take a moment to vote for us on Picket Fence! It only takes one click!  Thanks!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...