Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spring Wreath

Here is the new wreath that I put on my door yesterday.  I'm loving it! 
It's perfect for Spring.  I love the colors and the simplicity of it!  It just makes me cheerful every time I open my front door!

I actually bought the base for the wreath at a yard sale a few weeks ago for 50 cents!  I knew that if I didn't buy it, then I would regret it in the near future.  And I'm so glad I did!


I bought a few flowers at Hobby Lobby when they were fifty percent off.  I wanted to stay with the whites, yellows and pinks.


I won an Easter wreath from Debbie over at Debbie Does Creations a few months ago.  She made a beautiful wreath that hung on my door throughout the Easter season.  She glittered an R for the wreath.  I loved it so much, that I decided to take it off and put it on this wreath too!


I'm absolutely loving it!


Please take a moment to vote for us on Picket Fence! It only takes one click!  Thanks!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving your recycled R. I do that all the time! Your wreath is gorgeous!!!

Brooke Kenny said...

That is SO cute! I love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE! Love it!

Strictly Sewing said...

Fun! Good find at the Garage Sale.

Abby said...

That is so cute! Love the "R"

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I love the addition of the *sparkly* R!

Heather @ A Cupcake Love Affair said...

Stopping by from the Mingle Blog Hop! Love this wreath and how simple it looks!!

Heather
www.cupcakeloveaffair.blogspot.com

allisamazing said...

Your wreath is super cute :)

Unknown said...

So pretty and springy...love the monogram too! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

Such a pretty wreath! I love wreaths! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

Hillbilly Chic said...

This is great and simple! I love it!

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

I love how the flowers complement the grapevine, instead of covering it!

Thanks for sharing at What's Cluckin'!

Unknown said...

Love this wreath! Following you on GFC!!

Barbara @ Chase the Star

Sarah B. said...

It's gorgeous!! I love the flowers!

Lizzie Barbie said...

Simply lovely! You have found a new follower from Me and my boys' hop, also following you on Linky followers. Looking forward to reading more great posts. It would be great if you could visit my blog.

evescrochet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So pretty! Perfect for spring and I love that your reused the adorable R. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

Rachel said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Erin @ Chronic Christian Crafter said...

Such a cute, springy wreath! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us @ "Toot Your Horn Tuesday"! Can't wait to see what you link up with us this week!

Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...