Monday, April 23, 2012

Baked Garlic Butter Halibut

I was at Sam's Club the other day and they were test tasting Chef Shamy Gourmet Butters.  I decided to buy some and give it a try.  It was SO easy and SO good.


Baked Garlic Butter Halibut

In this recipe I used the Chef Shamy Gourmet Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter.
I first cut up a red onion and put it on the bottom of a greased casserole dish.  I put a tablespoon of the Galic Butter on the onions.  Then put a skinned Halibut on top of the onions with another Tablespoon of the Garlic Butter on top.
  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

Enjoy!


Please take a moment to vote for us on Picket Fence! It only takes one click!  Thanks!

5 comments:

Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

Wow, this sounds delicious! I need some more fish in my life, thanks for the great recipe!
Cheers & Happy Friday!

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

This looks amazing. I was convinced it was cheese until I read your instructions. Ill have to try baking some fish now.

Thanks for linking up at What's Cluckin!

Michelle Day said...

Hi,

I followed you over from Happy Hour Projects. This sounds delicious and super easy.

I would like to invite you to share this, and any other posts, on my link party at www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Michelle

Michelle Day said...

Thanks so much for linking this amazing recipe up to Creative Thursday link party.

I can’t wait to see what you link up this week. Have a great day.

Michelle

Unknown said...

This looks awesome!! We LOVE fish at our house. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...