Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Peanut Butter Fudge


This is our "go to" fudge recipe.  I originally got the recipe from my Grandma, otherwise known as Ma to all my cousins and friends.  I added milk chocolate chips to the recipe to add the chocolatey goodness that we all love!  My son (9 years old) was the one who actually made this batch of fudge with no help from me and it tasted great!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 cup of butterscotch chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
16 large Marshmallows, quartered
1 tsp of vanilla
dash of salt

Melt chips, milk, peanut butter and marshmallows in microwave.  Stir every 30 seconds until all ingredients are melted.  Add vanilla and salt. Stir.  Pour into a 9x13 inch pan.  Chill and cut.  

For thicker fudge, use a 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan.  I like my fudge thicker.   You can also play around with various types of chocolate chips.  The recipe originally called for 2 cups of butterscotch chips.  Sometimes I use all milk chocolate chips.  I think white chocolate chips would be tasty as well.



Please take a moment to vote for us on Picket Fence! It only takes one click!  Thanks!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing I've been craving something with peanut butter all day am def going to make these tomorrow :) x

Brooke Kenny said...

Peanut Butter Fudge is my favorite!!!

The Greer Family said...

What an awesome recipe! Simple...perfect for me :) I just whipped it up and it is chillin' at the moment. I used all milk chocolate chips because I ran out of butterscotch, but with the peanut butter in there I think I'm going to LOVE it. Thanks!

Unknown said...

This look sooooooo yummy! I would have a hard time sharing it! hahaha! :)

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

OMG! Chocolate peanut butter fudge is my absolute fave! This looks delicious!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

Unknown said...

That sounds divine! I think I've got to make this!

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

I love fudge but I've been a fudge failure in the past, I'll have to pick up some fancy chips at the Amish store and make some fudge!

Thanks for linking up at What's Cluckin!

Michelle Day said...

Oh my goodness, I think I just drooled on my keyboard! This sounds and looks amazing! Thanks for sharing at Creative Thursday.

Kimberly T. said...

Holy cow! For some reason that sound amazingly good to me right now. I mean usually chocolate and pb is a good thing, and fudge is heavenly, but if I wasn't leaving the house in a few minutes I would be making this RIGHT NOW!! I'll have to settle for pinning it and making it tonight. Thanks!

Bridget said...

oh my this looks wickedly good, thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...