Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Subway Art

Valentine's Day is just few days from now and just sneaking up on me.  Yesterday, one of my boys made his Valentine Box for his school party and addressed all the Valentine's for his class.  He is super excited!

A week or two ago, my friend came over and we used my Silhouette to cut a bunch of vinyl.  She found this really cute Subway art at the Silhouette store, so we downloaded it and cut out three of them.  

 
She was so nice and put it all together for me.  She cut, sanded and painted the board, applied the vinyl and then mod podged over it.  Doesn't it look so cute!  I love the way it turned out.  My board has dark pink vinyl.  She did her's and another friend's in dark red vinyl.  

My house is starting to feel festive and ready for Valentine's Day!  How about yours?

Briana
  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks adorable! Such a cute idea :)
xoxo
Suzanne
www.writtenbysuzanne.com

Kristen Danielle said...

I need to try this! I have a silhouette but haven't bought anything from the online store yet though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...