Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Almost There...

I am officially 39 weeks today!  And any day now we will welcome a little girl into our home!

Everyone is so excited!  In fact one of my 12 year old boys (I had twins first) said that he wants to come to the hospital and stay there for a long time to take care of the baby and to rub my feet with lotion!  What a good boy!  I am making sure to pack some lotion in my bag and take him up on that offer.  :)

 
 

A few weeks ago my husband and I went to Cold Stone on our weekly date.  And come to find out, our Cold Stone here in El Paso, offers half off a Signature Love it size Ice Cream for pregnant women who are visibly showing!  

 Score!  Needless to say, we have gone to Cold Stone nearly every week since then.  :)  I don't know if every Cold Stone offers this deal, but it wouldn't hurt to find out!

Briana

2 comments:

Brooke Kenny said...

Wow!! I wish I would have known that 6 months ago!!

Strictly Sewing said...

Excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...