Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chocolate Caramel Pretzels

I love Valentine's Day!  I especially love the colors of Valentine's Day.  Reds and Pinks!

Sunday afternoon we were all in the mood for some sweet treats.  So I whipped out the pretzels, rolos and M&M's.  They were a big hit!  If you have never had these, then you are missing out!  They are the perfect blend of salty and sweet, crunchy and smooth.

The recipe is really easy and my kids (and husband) loved making them!


Chocolate Caramel Pretzels

Bag of Pretzels
Bag of Rolos
Bag of M&M's

 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spread Pretzels on a cookie sheet.  Unwrap Rolos and place one on each Pretzel.  Bake for about 3 to 5 minutes.  Just until the Rolos become soft.  Remove from oven and place one M&M on each Rolo.  Allow to cool.  You can speed up the cooling process by placing in the freezer.

Fast and easy!  Isn't that what we all love!  Enjoy!


Briana

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious as always :)
Such a cute idea for Valentine's day!
xoxo
www.writtenbysuzanne.com

Kelly said...

I love this idea! I read it to my daughter and she automatically said she was on her way to the store! I'm going to pin this to my Pinterest and share with everyone, and of course, giving credit back to you! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend! Kelly xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...