Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lucky Blocks

Here are some St. Patrick's Day blocks that I made with my Sister-in-laws last year.  One of my sister-in-laws gathered all the materials and then we had a fun party and put everything together one night. I actually didn't put my together, I had help from all my lovely sisters.  I had a very fussy baby last year with colic, and I think I cried the whole way home, but that's a whole other story!


We gathered together the supplies:
a 2 by 4 piece of wood that Home Depot cut for us
paint
Scrapbook paper
mod podge
and Vinyl that says LUCKY

Start out by painting the wood.  Let it dry and then mod podge the paper onto the blocks.  Once that is dry, apply the vinyl and you're done.  If you feel so inclined, you could add another coat of mod podge over the vinyl.  Fun and easy and oh so cute!


Don't forget to vote for us on Picket Fence!

1 comments:

Just Jaime said...

How cute! Love the different patterned paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...