Friday, March 9, 2012

Feature Friday- SANTA CRUZ Chili and Spice Co.

Yesterday my husband brought home some Picante Sauce that a farmer gave him from the SANTA CRUZ Chili and Spice Co.  I usually don't really like this kind of stuff... But, I decided to give it a try this morning and made some egg burritos.   This sauce was seriously to die for and has been on my mind ever since!  I am 16 weeks pregnant and had a doctors appointment.  When I got home I couldn't live without it any longer!  So, I filled up a bowl with this amazing sauce and dipped potato chips in it!  I think I am in LOVE!

Head over to the SANTA CRUZ Chili and Spice Co and check them out.  You will not regret it!  They also sell several different spices.  I am SUPER excited to try out more of their products!

Don't forget to vote for us on Picket Fence!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...