Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Treasure Chest?

I really need some ideas! And I know there are so many of you out there that are awesome at decorating and have incredible ideas!

So yesterday, my friend showed me an awesome store here in El Paso called Moses' Store.  He has all sorts of antiques and collectibles at amazing prices.  So I scored this chest!  I was so excited when I saw it: it had leather handles, all the latches were there and work and the textures are amazing!  My boys think that pirates used it to hid their treasure in it!

Now what to do with it...

That's when you all come in.

What would you do with this chest?
Any decorating ideas?

I'm anxious to hear any and all ideas!



2 comments:

Beth Partin said...

Double Duty, holding blankets and as a coffee table. I use a chest for my coffee table, it is a quite a bit taller, but I find it comes in handy for me with projects and homework.

Anonymous said...

What about using it as a toy chest? Make it vintage. Turn it into a real pirate treasure chest. If you have a little boy that would be a awesome idea. If you like horses and you have a little girl. Turn it into a cowgirl toy chest. If you have a little boy turn it into a cowboy chest. There are many things you could do with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...