Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crafty Meets Medical

Yesterday I noticed some unusual stitching on my throw pillows that belong in our family room.

There were actually two of the pillow that had this stitching on it.


Hmmm...  I thought that my sweet little boys are trying to be crafty.  They just love their mother so much that they are trying to be like me...

 

And then I took a closer look...
This wasn't stitching from my boys!  

It was from my husband!


I just had to laugh because while I was out of town this past weekend, my husband (who is an OB/GYN resident) was practicing his surgical knots on my pillows!  Probably while watching some documentary.  Haha!  So I guess even doctors have to be a little crafty...


4 comments:

Brooke Kenny said...

That is SO funny!!!!

Bridget Miller said...

Ha ha Ben!...

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Just found your blog! This is great! I love it! I am a newbie to blogging and your newest follower. I hope you will follow back! God bless you!

Boden said...

Ha! That is hilarious! Hopefully it wasn't your favorite pillow! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I'm following you back! Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...