Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spray Paint- for good & for bad!

 I have been working on quite a few projects with spray paint recently.  I LOVE spray paint.  It is cheap, easy and makes a huge difference!  I always put the spray way up on a shelf where my children can't get to (or so I thought)...  Then the incident happened- My son (2 years old) pushed a chair to that shelf, got the paint down and proceeded to spraying his little sister black.  Poor little thing!  She of course didn't mind at all at become one of his brothers projects.  They see mom spray paint stuff...  
Moral of the Story- Make sure your kids can't get into that paint because it is REALLY hard to remove!

 Now I better show you some stuff I have painted recently...
I got this little sign at a garage sale.  I thought it was pretty cool, but I hated the frame.  So... I painted it a maroon color.
The darker red sure brings out the red in the sign.  I like it a whole lot better now...
Next...
I got these iron candle stick things at Goodwill.  But I wanted them black...
Now, they match my house a whole lot better!

1 comments:

Bridget Miller said...

Looks awesome! What a difference paint makes! Madi is SO cute, she just wanted to help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...