Thursday, March 15, 2012

Step Stool Chair Makeover #2

Back in October I posted a Step Stool Chair Makeover that I did for my sons chair.  In the makeover I used some Iron-on Vinyl for the material.  It looked really good for a couple months.  My son, being 3 years old, constantly picked at it until the vinyl eventually peeled off.  So, I redid the makeover using some tooled leather vinyl. 
 Here are some pictures...
I really liked out it turned out and I think that it will definitely hold up better with my little boy.
Here our some pictures of the stool before...
To this... see the makeover HERE.
To this...

Be sure to remember to vote for us on Picket Fence!

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Love the leather! Great job!

Beth said...

Love your choice for the vinyl and it looks great with the red!

I remember my grandma had a chair like that for us grandkids, it brings back memories...

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Nicely done! These stools have a great vintage feel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...