Thursday, December 27, 2012

Two Million Miles: Pizza Roll-Ups

Today we have the honor of having Jourdan from Two Million Miles here on our blog! 
Here she is!
****************************************** 

Hi Babblings and More readers! (: 

I am so excited to be here! I jumped at the chance to be a guest over here!I'm going to show you one of my favorite, easiest, go-to recipes EVER! {This is also the MOST popular post on my blog! I have hundreds of views on it each day, so if you didn't believe me when I say it's good, the stats don't lie!} 

Before I get started, I better use my manners and introduce myself! I am Jourdan and I am the face behind Two Million Miles, as well as Jourdan's Jewels,Jourdan's {Handmade} Jewels, and Perfectly Posh with Jourdan
I blog about life, my businesses, crafts, recipes, and whatever else comes to mind! 

 

I am a work-at-home mom to a one-year old boy! He's so crazy, but I love him more than I could ever explain. ♥Okay, now let's get to it! 

 

 Pizza Roll-Ups
What you will need:*8 Cresent Rolls*4 string cheese*About 32 pepperoni slicesHeat your oven according to the directions on the cresent roll package. {Mine was 375.} 

 

Open each cresent roll and place 4 pepperoni slices on each. As you can see, I did two on top and two down the middle. Then tear a string cheese in half and place it at the top of the roll. 

 

The roll up the little babies! You don't have to seal all the cracks this time. Then cook according to your cresent roll packages. {I did 12 minutes.} 

 

 Once they are done, eat them up!!! 
You can dip them in something yummy, like ranch or marinara if you like it!After you make them, be sure to stop by my blog and let me know how you liked them and what {if anything} you dipped them in and if you made any changes or additions! 

Thanks again for having me, Babblings and More! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...