Thursday, December 13, 2012

Exciting News!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Season so far! We are enjoying every party and concert that comes our way.

But on another note, I have some exciting news to share with you all!  I am expecting another baby!  I know that after looking at our family picture, you are probably doing a head count.  This will be our eighth baby and we're having a GIRL!  I am 29 weeks along and due at the end of February!


 We had five boys at the beginning, with the twins being 12 years old now.  And my two little girls followed after all those boys.  Everyone is so excited for another girl!

Both Brooke and Brittany had babies a few months ago, so we are all excited to have another set of cousins all the same age!


Briana

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I love big families and hope to have one too!

Tiffany
www.littlegems3.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I just had my fourth. :) I love babies, but I don't think I will make it to eight. ;) (pregnancy is the pits :P) Your family is beautiful and you are looking great!

Patti said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you. We are in awe of your amazing family.

Samantha said...

Holy Macaroni! 8!!! And my husband won't even think about having number 4! Ha ha ha. Congrats! I have three boys so I think I will always have a little desire to try one more time, but it would take a lot of convincing to get my husband on board for one more! I may need to send him to your house!

Strictly Sewing said...

Cute family picture!

Isobel Morrell said...

Congratulations - hope everything goes well and that little one arrives safely - and on time! Have a Happy Holiday in the meantime!

Isobel - www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

Carie said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news! Your family is beautiful!

Becca White said...

Yay.. Congratulations! :) We just had our 7th little girl 3 months ago! Many Blessing to your sweet family! Merry Christmas!

Megan said...

Congratulions to you and your family. I struggle with my 4, I'm so impressed I wish I had it all together like you. :) Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you :) Such a beautiful picture of you and your family.

xoxo
Suzanne

Priceless Heritage said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...