Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Snack- Chocolate Covered Bananas

I am always looking for kid-friendly recipes that my children can help me make.  This one was a lot of fun for my kids and they loved them!
Chocolate Covered Bananas!
I got this recipe out of the July 2012 Friend  Magazine.  It was super easy.  You can find the recipe HERE.
Instead of using chocolate chips, I used the Wilton Chocolate Melts. You can find these melts at JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby or Amazon (see link below).  I also didn't have any popsicle sticks, so I just used plastic knifes.  I just cut the knife part off, so it was just the handle.

 


3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Fun and healthy! It reminds me of Arrested Development, did you ever watch that show?

Rhissanna said...

Not just for kids!

Unknown said...

Roll some in peanuts and I'm so there!
Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...