Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pretty in Pink Quilt Top


If you have been following us for awhile, you might remember the Quilt that I made out of Receiving Blankets from my boys when they were babies.

Well, after I had a handful of boys, I had two sweet, little girls.  So we made a huge shift to everything Pink!  It was a lot of fun!  But now I have girl receiving blankets that are taking up room in the closet.   I figured it is time to make another quilt!


I decided to go with a zig zag pattern this time and it was so much fun!  I didn't have enough blankets to cut up to make a twin size quilt, so I found some light pink minky fabric that I bought a long time ago with stars embedded in it and I used that fabric and alternated it between the receiving blankets.  

This quilt will be so soft!  I'm excited to finish it!  I just bought a walking foot for my sewing machine and I am in the process of machine quilting it.  I just wanted to give you a little preview!  I love it!


6 comments:

Strictly Sewing said...

Cute!

Just Jaime said...

Pretty! I love how it incorporates blues!

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

So girly, lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! The pastels are so pretty.

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Lovely color scheme! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh wow, that's going to be so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...