Monday, July 30, 2012

Crayon Roll

My kids still have one more month of summer left before school starts.  I wouldn't say that I'm the best at keeping my kids busy, they have a tendency to keep each other busy.  Which is really good for me!  

One of my sons really wanted to sew something, he has been asking for about a week.  So when he asked to make a crayon roll, I thought that it would be a simple enough project to start and finish in one day.


He picked out some fabric that we already had.  The fabric he used is a heavier type fabric, which really holds up for this project. 


He already had in his mind how he wanted it to look like.  I just had to guide him on a few parts, but I was really impressed!

I think he did a pretty good job!  He has taken it many times in the car and this would be great to take to church as well.

Now he wants to make them and sell them.  We shall see...


Briana

2 comments:

emily said...

this is such a genius idea!!

http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Perfect thing for the church bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...