Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spinach Dip




A few weeks ago, Brittany and I were at Wal-Mart together and saw a recipe for Spinach Dip on a Knorr Vegetable recipe mix.  We knew that we had to try it.  And it was amazing!  We served it at a little party and people kept saying that it was the best Spinach Dip that they have ever tried!  So here is the recipe and you will not be disappointed!

 Spinach Dip

1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
 1 cup Mayonnaise
1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
3 green onions, chopped (optional)

Combine all ingredients and chill for about 2 hours.  Serve.
Makes about 4 cups of dip.

12 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Sounds super creamy!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Looks so yummy! I am your newest bloglovin' follower :)
Meegan
What Meegan Makes

Connie Nelson said...

I love spinach dip and have never made my own. I'm asking myself "why?" Thanks for the recipe :) I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by to check it out :)http://www.familyhomeandlife.com/2012/06/versital-blogger-award.html

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

OMG! That looks delish! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

Unknown said...

I love spinach dip!! I cant wait to try! Im a new follower! :)

riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

Bridget Miller said...

That was SO yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Yummy! Stopping by from link party and following

Kristin said...

Oh, man, this sounds delicious! I love spinach dip but haven't ever had it homemade before.

Adorned From Above said...

Great recipe. I have a Blog Hop, and I would love it if you would link this post. You can find it at
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/07/3-face-masks-from-your-kitchen-and.html
It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
I hope to see you there. Have a great Day.
Debi Bolocofsky
Adorned From Above
www.adornedfromabove.com

Anonymous said...

I love to try new recipes with spinach in them!!! This one sounds so delicious !

Unknown said...

This dip looks really good. I love spinach dip, but I have never made it before. I have to try this! I would love if you would share this and any other posts at Showcase Your Talent Thursday http://whatscookinglove.blogspot.com/2012/07/showcase-your-talent-thursday-14.html. I hope to see you there!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

This looks so good! And it's hard to resist a good dip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...