Monday, February 27, 2012

Tractor Birthday Cake

My son recently had his 3rd birthday.  All he wanted was a Tractor birthday cake!  Here is a picture of his cake.  He absolutely LOVED it! 
 I used just a simple Cream Cheese Frosting- It is SUPER easy to make!

CREAM CHEESE FROSTING


Ingredients


1 package Cream Cheese (softened)

1 cube butter (softened)

1 tsp. vanilla

Powdered sugar


Preparation


Mix together the  cream cheese and butter.  Slowly add the powdered sugar until you reach the desired consistency.  Add the vanilla.

Vote for us on Picket Fence by clicking this button!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute cake! I'm a new follower from the blog hop. :-)

Meaningful Mama said...

Cute cake!

Just Jaime said...

Yum! I love a good cream cheese frosting! I'll have to pin this for the next time I'm making a cake!

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

oh cream cheese frosting is the best.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh how fun! And I think cream cheese makes everything better!

Love and Lollipops said...

Simple but super!! My son would love this too :)

Julie said...

Cream Cheese frosting is the best!!!! This recipe looks like a winner to me - simple and tasty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...