Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feature Friday- Pink Pickle Boutique

One of my friends recently started a blog called the Pink Pickle Boutique.  She is very creative and her stuff is SUPER cute. She throws the CUTEST parties! 

Here are some pictures from her daughters 1st birthday!

I absolutely LOVE the Rose Birthday Cake!

Here is a picture of a baby shower that she did...  I adore the yellow!!!


She also does furniture makeovers!
You really need to go and check her blog!

Don't forget to vote on Picket Fence! It just takes one click.



4 comments:

Little City Farm said...

Just popped over from Seven Alive's blog hop - following you on linky follower now. :)

Witha said...

Lovely! Thx for sharing. I'm your new follower on Linky. I'd love if you can follow me back :D

Thanks
Witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com

Our Pinteresting Family said...

I'm your newest follower via The Kurtz Corner blog hop. I love that baby shower you have above. Simply beautiful! ~ Megan

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild said...

indeed, that rose cake is amazing!!

I am actually coming to your site re. the Follower linky blog hop. I AM FOLLOWING YOU *** WILL YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ? Thank you so much when you do.

There is also a link party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

This url is both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

Hope to seeing you around!!
Have a happy, creative day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...