Thursday, December 15, 2011

Visiting Teaching- December 2011

This month for my visiting teaching I found this site with a really cute idea.  I always like to give my sisters a little something- especially the ones that I cannot get a hold of and won't answer the door.  It is nice to leave something at their door.   
HERE is the site.  
I just changed it up a little so I didn't have to buy a whole bunch of stuff. 
You can find the Visiting Teaching Message HERE.
The finished Project- called Surprise Snowball
Here are the things I included in the Snowball...
Andies Mints
Pretzels
Kit-Kat Candy Bar
Crayons
Sunflower Seeds
Yeast
My favorite- A Glass Ornament with a Atlas cut up in it.
Here is all of my Surprise Snowballs
All of my sisters LOVED them and it was nice that every gift had something to do with the lesson.

Vote for us DAILY!

9 comments:

Amee said...

Hi, I am flowing you from Madame Deals please enter one of my contests I have $200 in jewelry and more www.madamedeals.com/contests.

Thank you
Amee

Krystyl said...

Hi there, I found you VIA Bass Giraffe's Thursday Blog Hop
Hope you can check out my blog
@ http://krystylco.blogspot.com/
I'm fairly new and would LOVE a new
follower
We're also hosting a weekend BlogHop !!

Jill said...

What lovely thoughtful gifts!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Sarah B. said...

What a great idea!!

Elissa said...

What a wonderful Idea!

Unknown said...

Very cute unique idea!

Tenille said...

I am going to have to hurry and make these up for my VT ladies. Thanks for sharing. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.
http://www.junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/12/link-it-up-wednesday-8.html

Unknown said...

What a good idea. I too like to leave my sisters with a little something and these are such fun ideas and I love that they go along with the message. Thanks for the ideas.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! I love this idea and including messages to help remind us for the true reason for the season...FABULOUS! Thank you so very much for linking up with the frog this week!
Hugs,
Jenni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...