Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stockings Week- Brooke

This is Stockings Week over here at Babblings and More! 
Each of us sisters are going to post the stockings we have.  Here are the stocking I made last year.  I just used a pattern that I bought at JoAnn's.  The pattern is McCall's M5578.  I just tweaked it just a little to make them how I wanted.  They are super easy to make though!

This is my husband's stocking...
My Stocking...
Weston's Stocking...
Madi's Stocking...
As for the questions....
The one thing I remember getting in my stocking when I was a little girl is definitely Navel Oranges.  Not only did we get them in our stockings, but we had to pick them ourselves at a local orchard.  Such fun memories!

My favorite thing to give my children is also Navel Oranges!  You just can't have Christmas without them!



11 comments:

4Eighteen said...

These are very cute! If I can get my act together I plan to make stocking for my family this year.

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

Very cute stockings! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! See you next week,
Beth =-)

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

I love your stockings. So funny that you mentioned oranges. I never heard of getting oranges for Christmas until I met my hubby. He insists on giving them to our girls every year. Even though I think its odd the girls do love them and its better than candy. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower. Would love you to stop by DIY Home Sweet Home.
I have a giveaway going on right now WOuld love you to stop by and enter.

Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Emily Thompson said...

Hi! I am hosting a stocking link party all this month. Would love for you to come by and link up yours! http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/2011/12/2-stockings-my-paper-piecing-stocking.html

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thanks for linking your cute stocking ideas! Featured them on Facebook this week! facebook.com/bearrabbitbear

Melanie
Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love all the fabric choices. So cute1 Thanks for linking up and sahring!

Crafty Mischief said...

I love these! They're so fun!

Jill said...

More gorgeous stockings!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Linda E. Pruitt said...

pretty stockings!

Unknown said...

Those look great! We always get oranges too. :) Thanks so much for sharing these at Shine On Fridays!

Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker said...

I love how they are all uniquely colored for each family member. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...