Friday, December 30, 2011

So You Think You Can Sew


Last month I entered the Princess Dress that I made for my daughter in the So You Think You Can Sew Contest.  Not really expecting anything to come out of it, I was competely surprised when I read this post  that announced the 12 finalists in the contest and I was one of them!

The contest starts next Wednesday and  there will be different themes that each of us have to sew something for, without any patterns.  Voting will be open for 1 day!  So I will let you all know so you can head on over there and vote.  

I am really nervous about this contest.  There are some seriously talented ladies that I am competing against.  And the day the contest starts is the day my classes start at ASU.  Talk about one busy month!  

There are great prizes for the top 3 finalists in the competition! Wish me luck!

Want to check out the blogs of the lovely ladies that will be joining us? 

Ashley from Art with Ashley, Kirstin from Kojo Designs, Jill from Made it on Monday, Shelley from Custom Slipcovers by Shelley, Jen from Eating my candy..., Mallory from Split Ends and New Beginnings, Margaret from A Heart for Simple, Amanda from Tenderfeet Stitches, Jenny from Jengerbread Creations , Dresden from dresdencarrie, and Krista from Lazy Saturdays


Remember to Vote for us Daily!

1 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Congrad's. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...