Monday, December 26, 2011

Tuna Macaroni Salad


Growing up, this was one meal that I loved to eat!  Tuna Macaroni Salad.  Now I make it for my kids and they love it as well!  We like to eat it with cheese and crackers.   There are no exact measurements, it's just a throw everything together salad.

Tuna Macaroni Salad

Cooked elbow noodles (rinse them until they are cooled)
Chopped lettuce
Chopped tomotoes
Canned tuna
Salt and Pepper
Mayo

I usually add the tuna, mayo, salt and pepper together first and mix.  Then I add the noodles, lettuce and tomato.  Stir and serve.  This salad needs to be served right away and doesn't save well.



Vote for us daily!

10 comments:

annies home said...

one of my favorite recipes first time I ate it was at sister in laws baby shower so yummy come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Liz @ Here's to Handy Andy said...

Yum! This sounds so good. I'll have to try it! Thanks for linking up!

Ruby Jean said...

Oh We love tuna in our family.. and tuna noodle casseroles are the best.. :) would love for you to share it here http://shoprubyjean.com/2011/12/sew-crafty-tuesday-linky-3-and-features/

Cacheymama said...

Umm, sounds good!

Jami said...

Yummy recipe! So happy to have you link up to the Tuesday To Do Party at The Blackberry Vine!
Happy New Year!
Smiles!
Jami
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

Jill said...

I love a good pasta salad! This one looks really tasty!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

I personally don't like tuna, but a lot of people do. I would love it if you shared your recipe here:

http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2011/12/show-your-stuff-4.html

Lauren said...

I love tuna...and macaroni salad. I'm going to have to make this this week. Thanks for linking up to A Pinteresting Party! :)

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

That looks delicious & hearty - YUM! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Happy New Year,
Beth =-)

Happyscrapper42 said...

Sounds delicious and so easy. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...