Friday, December 2, 2011

Feature Friday: Sisters of the Wild West

We absolutely LOVE blogs that are written by other sisters.  I recently found this blog called Sisters of the Wild West and I just adore all of their different projects!
 

I love all of the Before and After that they do.  Some of my favorite are...
The Simple Side Table Makeover that they bought for $2 at a garage sale!  I LOVE how it turned out!


This is SO creative and cheap!  Check out their Painted Chair!


I also LOVE their Pottery Barn Inspired Table.
This would look adorable in any house!


If you haven't checked out their blog, head over there!  You won't be disappointed!
Check it out Here!

4 comments:

Amy Gilman and Emily Lee (Sisters of the Wild West) said...

Thanks soo much for the feature. LOVE IT! SISTERS ROCK!!
Amy

Amee said...

I am a new fan from Madame Deals please enter one of my contests I have $200 in jewelry and more www.madamedeals.com/contests.

Thank you
Amee

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Love the table with the numbers!

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, you are sweet. The Sisters do such nice work. I love the white table with numbers on the top. It is very unique.
Shannon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...