Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flower+Barrette=Adorable

Remember the fabric flowers from this post?  Well, I had some extra and I thought a flower barrette would look so cute.  So, this is what I did...

I decided to leave the netting on the back this time.  I thought it would add that little "umph" (is that even a word?). 


I gathered the back together so I could fit more flowers on the barrette. (And yes, I did poke myself with the needle right on my thumb.  Ouch!)


I covered the barrette with ribbon.  I also heat-sealed the ribbon.



Then I just glued on the flowers to the barrette.  Easy and simple!


Here's what it looks like on a barrette.  I think that I will have to borrow it from Little Lacey!


And it matches the shirt perfectly!


8 comments:

Brooke Kenny said...

That is so cute! Lacey is such a good little model!

Lindsay said...

Super cute! And what a sweet little model you have there!

I would love to have you share this at my link party--

http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2011/08/show-share-2.html

btanders said...

Super cute! I love how soft they look!

Marie said...

So cute! Thanks again for linking up with us at Show & Share!

Marie
mylilpinkpocket.blogpsot.com

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Love these! SO cute! I also love your blog!!

I'd be honored if you'd link up to our Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings party going on now!! http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings-4.html


Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

Chef in Training said...

this is so cute! Thanks so much for linking up to Tuesday Talent Show! I would love to have you stop by and link up again tomorrow with more great projects!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Romanian Princess said...

Hi! I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess. I saw your blog on a link up and decided I better add you! Please return the favor and follow me back at:

www.romanianprincess.com!

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love that trim. I did a similar thing, but put it on my daughters sweater skirt. So cute and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...