Thursday, August 18, 2011

Flower+Shirt=Cuteness

I have a few shirts that have fabric type flowers on them.  Every time I wear them, Lacey (my 2 year old) always says she wants a shirts with flowers.  So, I decided to make her one.

She had a plain white shirt that I found for her.  Then I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some pre-made flowers that come on netting.  You get them in the fabric section where they have their ribbon and you by it by the yard.

I cut the right amount for the collar of the shirt and trimmed away the netting.  Then a few minutes of hand sewing and it was all done.  So cute and she LOVES it!  I think I will have to make one for myself!





6 comments:

Brooke Kenny said...

That is SOOO cute and easy! It is amazing the difference it makes by adding just a couple of flowers! I LOVE LOVE IT!

The Miner Family said...

Man I love Hobby Lobby! Can you make me one too!

Unknown said...

Come on over to my house and we'll make some! ;)

La-Dee-da crafter said...

So cute!!! Love that it is easy but makes a great impact.
following you now
ladeedacreations.com

Kasia said...

So simple and so beautiful! Sometimes simplicity delivers more charma nd elegance than complicated designs. Thank u for sharing

btanders said...

I didn't know they made such a thing. Genius!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...