Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Friend Feature - My Favorite Finds

Last Saturday we were featured on My Favorite Finds blog. She featured our CTR Blocks post.


Photobucket

This is a great blog to spend some time checking out!  She has some great ideas on cooking, organizing your home and even parenting. She has so many yummy recipes that I am dying to try out!

I really like her Menu Planning tab!  The question I ask myself every day is "What should we have for dinner?"  She pretty much has the whole year planned out and even the links to find the recipes at!  You have to go and check her out!

1 comments:

My Beautiful World said...

Another wonderful post my friend so nice to catch up again. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

Always Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...