Thursday, January 26, 2012

Throw Pillow Covers

My husband's Aunt just led me to a great discovery at Hobby Lobby. Maybe you all already know about this, but I had never seen these...Throw Pillow Covers!


They have the cutest colors and textures. Every time I stop by Hobby Lobby, I have to stop myself from walking down that isle. It's the isle by the fabric, where they sell the curtains.


Every once in a while, they go on sell for 50% off! That means I picked up these beauties for $3! Can you believe that?! I can't even sew them for that cheap?

Instead of buying new pillows, just recover them and they will look as good as new!


Don't forget to vote for us daily! Just click on this button!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those throw pillow covers!! I need some for the pillows on my couch. Pillows are so expensive and this would definitely be a great way to easily spiff up a room at a lower cost. And you can switch them out from time to time as well :)

I'm a new follower! Please feel free to stop by my blog and follow back if you like :)

www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

Simply Simplisticated said...

Hey Girls I love your blog ! I was wondering if you could share with a fellow blogger how you set up your posts the way you have sort of condensed? It just looks so neat and organized:) Im a Newbie and would greatly appreciate any help you could give me, Thanks Deidre~ http://simplysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...