Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Feature: Shabby to Chic Queen Creek

We decided to do a feature on Shabby to Chic Queen Creek.  Shannon is the one behind this fun blog.  She takes old furniture and makes them new again.  I love her decorating style.
  And she lives out in Queen Creek and that's where we are all from!  Small world!

Here she distressed this beautiful piece of furniture.

And I love the way this secretary desk turned out. 

And she also uses chalk paint, something I have been wanting to try.

So if you have some time, head on over to Shabby to Chic Queen Creek and take a look at all of her treasures she has redone! 

Don't forget to vote for us daily! Just click on this button!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How neat! I love old furniture like that. I'll have to check out her site! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm already a follower! :)

www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...